When it comes to photo editing, I always desire more and more. I want to be able to edit photos however I desire, and as much as my imagination allows. That’s why choosing a good photo editing app in 2018 was a real challenge. Since nowadays sharing your photos online, and mainly on Instagram, is a big trend, Google Market has quite a huge choice of photo editing apps. That makes it even harder to dig out a really good one that matches your taste amongst all of the rest. Which is why I was so happy when I came across Afterlight 2 Online Photo Editor.
In short, this is an amazing photo editing app which lets you share any image on social networks without cropping or resizing. You can also create beautiful images with nice blurred background, drop shadows, unlimited color options, masking and non-destructive layering. The options are endless! I’m quite certain you want to know more, so that is exactly what you’ll get!
Main Features of Afterlight 2 App Online:
- New fonts and designs to be added frequently, always free.
- New tools like Curves, Selective Hue/Saturation, Clarify, Tone and more
- A regularly updated list of high quality filter packs
- All filters are created using an advanced process
- Blend photos together to create unique one-of-a-kind combinations
- Undo or redo any action at any time during the editing process
- Use multi-touch gestures to zoom into fine details for precision editing without losing quality
…and last but no least, no hidden fees or subscription.
Afterlight 2 is an excellent app, which everyone in 2018 deserves! It’s great when you want to post fantastic photos and collages, in order to get more likes and follows. Who doesn’t want that?
Don’t forget to share your colourful creations on your favourite social media, like Instagram or Facebook!
Afterlight 2 Online Editor can be downloaded on phones, tablets and PC (Windows and Mac). iPhone users can get it on iTunes. Android users can download it in Google Play. PC users can get it by using Bluestacks.